28 sept 2007

Whitesnake - Is This Love

Is This Love - Whitesnake I should have known better Than to let you go alone Its times like these I can make it on my own Wasted days, and sleepless nights An I cant wait to see you again I find I spend my time Waiting on your call How can I tell you, babe My backs against the wall I need you by my side To tell me its alright Cos I dont think I cant take anymore Is this love that Im feeling Is this the love that Ive been searching for Is this love or am I dreaming This must be love Cos its really got a hold on me A hold on me I cant stop the feeling Ive been this way before But, with you Ive found the key To open any door I can feel my love for you Growing stronger day by day An I cant wait to see you again So I can hold you in my arms Is this love that Im feeling Is this the love that Ive been searching for Is this love or am I dreaming This must be love Cos its really got a hold on me A hold on me Is this love that Im feeling Is this the love that Ive been searching for Is this love or am I dreaming ¿Es Esto Amor? Debería de haber sabido mejor Que el dejarte ir sola Es en tiempos como este Puedo arreglarmelas solo Días desperdiciados, y noches sin dormir Y puedo esperar para verte de nuevo Descubro que paso mi tiempo Esperando tu llamada Como puedo decirte, niña Mi respaldo esta contra la pared Te necesito a mi lado Para que me digas que todo esta bien Porque no creo que pueda soportar mas Es esto amor lo que siento? Es este el amor que he estado buscando? Es esto amor o estoy soñando? Esto debe de ser amor Porque realmente me tiene aferrado Me tiene aferrado No puedo parar el sentimiento He estado asi antes Pero contigo encontre la llave Para abrir cualquier puerta Puedo sentir mi amor por ti Creciendo dia con dia Y no puedo esperar el verte de nuevo Para que pueda sostenerte en mis brazos Es esto amor lo que siento? Es este el amor que he estado buscando? Es esto amor o estoy soñando? Esto debe de ser amor Porque realmente me tiene aferrado Me tiene aferrado Es esto amor lo que siento? Es este el amor que he estado buscando? Es esto amor o estoy soñando?

No hay comentarios.: